Children are important to us, so we’ve created a place for them to learn about Jesus on their level. Every Sunday all children (babies through 5th grade) experience safe, age-appropriate environments where the Bible is taught in a creative and relevant way.
The Preschool Ministry at FBCPS believes that the first 6 years of a child’s life is extremely important. We strive to provide experiences in our ministry that guide them to take their first steps toward faith, ultimately leading to conversion and spiritual transformation later in life. Click the link above for more info.
There is Sunday Morning Kid's Worship for 1st through 5th graders every Sunday in the Treehouse. Bible Studies for Life curriculum is used, which is biblically based, activity driven, fun, and engaging! Click the link above for more information.
What We Offer
- Backyard Worship for 3 years through Kindergarten
- Preschool, Children, Youth & Adult Connection Groups
- Sanctuary Worship Service
- Kid's Worship in the Treehouse for 1st-5th grades (except for 4th Sundays)
- Preschool and Adult Connection Groups
- CLC Worship Service
Sunday Morning Kid's Worship is for 1st through 5th graders every Sunday (except for 4th Sunday Family Worship Day) at 11:00am. Bible Studies for Life is used. Each month centers around a character trait theme that is supported by Bible stories and Biblical concepts that engage kids to apply God's word in their hearts and lives.
Connection Groups are the the most important thing we do in our Children's Ministry at First Baptist Church, Powder Springs. During our small groups at 9:30am, our children will dig deeper into God's Word through Bible stories and memory verse activities that introduces the lesson they will learn in Treehouse worship that day. Kids will receive a take home devotional they can use throughout the week so they can continue studying what they have learned on Sundays.
- Mission Friends for Babies – 2’s in downstairs Building B
- Choir and Mission Friends for 3’s – Kindergarten in the Backyard
- Kidventure for 1st – 5th grade in the Treehouse