Service and Event Updates
Updated 12/7/20 at 9:25am
Current Restrictions and Guidelines
- We will have limited entry and exit points.
- The Deacons will assist in finding seating.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the church.
- We are asking those attending to wear masks for everyone's protection. Masks will be available for those who do not bring their own.
- There will be no printed handouts or items in the back of the pews/chairs.
- There will be offering boxes available at the doors.
- We are also asking that after the services people not linger or congregate in the worship centers.
Sunday Services - Our services are available on campus and also will continue to be LIVE STREAMED both hours of 9:30am and 11:00am.
You can call the church office with questions at 770-943-9333.
COVID-19 Prevention Measures
Note: This information is taken from the CDC website. Your primary source for up-to-the-minute information should always be Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Stay home if you’re sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care. Learn what to do if you are sick.
Cover coughs and sneezes
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Throw used tissues in the trash.
- Immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.