- Blast in the Backyard for 3 years through Kindergarten
- Treehouse Worship Service for 1st-3rd grades (except the 4th Sunday)
- GAP Worship for 4th and 5th grades (except the 4th Sunday)
- Preschool & Adult Connection Groups
- Contemporary Worship Service
- All Ages Connection Groups
- Traditional Worship Service
Sunday Morning Kid’s Worship is in the Treehouse for 1st through 3rd grades and in the GAP room for 4th and 5th grades every Sunday (except the 4th Sunday of each month and the month of July). Elevate curriculum is used which is biblically based, activity driven, fun, and exciting!
Connection Groups are the most important things we do in our Preschool and Children’s Ministry for children at First Baptist Church Powder Springs. During this time our children dig deeper as they learn about God, Jesus, and the Bible. Foundational teaching begins in our bed baby department and is built upon in every other department as children grow and mature so that one day they will discover God’s special plan for their lives
Wednesday Evenings (Starting 1/9)
Babies - twos
This age group is part of our childcare department. Two year olds will begin ZIP Ministry.
Preschool (3 years through Kindergarten)
Our preschoolers are involved in an upbeat,
Children (1st through 5th grades)
5:30-6:15 - Bible Drill
- This is a weekly class that is designed for 1st-5th graders and is intentional about developing Bible skills in the lives of children and their families. Children will experience fun and active games and activities that will teach kids how to locate, learn, and apply scripture to life. For the older kids, 4th-5th graders will be challenged to prepare for Children’s Bible Drills at the Associational and State Levels. For those serious students who are interested in participating in the drills, parents will be encouraged to help their child memorize verses and reinforce skills that are introduced in the class. To participate, fill out a registration card in the Treehouse or GAP, or click the link below.
6:15-7:00 - Treehouse Choir
7:00-7:45 - Racer Derby Cars
- Parents/Grandparents are invited to participate with your kids. The Big Race is Sunday, March 3rd @ 4:30pm
Expectant Mother's Dinner
Tuesday, January 22nd,
Saturday, April 13th,
Sunday, May 12th
May 28th - 31st, Woodland Christian Camp - For kids 3rd-5th grade completed
VBS - In the Wild
June 10th - 14th, 9:00am-12:00pm - For kids age 5 (by September 1st) through 5th grade.
Children's Music Camp
June 10th - 14th, 1:00pm-4:00pm for kids 1st-5th grade completed
Holly Jolly Christmas Party
Coming in December